[Fot] K Cup

Subject: [Fot] K Cup
From: jerryvv at roadrunner.com (Jerry Van Vlack)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 11:40:47 -0400
I wrote to Dan DelBianco regarding the confusion below.
Here is his explanation; makes sense. The $10.00 fee is if paying via CC.

JVV
WPTA Coordinator.

Jerry,

The PDF and the ShowClix on-line registrations both show the $35 Kastner fee.
The on-line fee of $10 is to help cover the 2.5% credit card fees we have to
pay. The paper form does not have a $10 fee because a check is required. Could
you pass this along to the chain in your email - I am not able to extract the
email addresses.

Sincerely,

Dan DelBianco
Executive Director ? Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
1000 Gamma Drive, Suite 106 ? Pittsburgh, PA 15238
412 559-3500 ? delbianco at pvgp.org

  On May 13, 2018, at 6:41 AM, Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv at roadrunner.com>