[Fot] FW: 2018 VRG Jefferson 500 Cancelled due to inclement weather

Subject: [Fot] FW: 2018 VRG Jefferson 500 Cancelled due to inclement weather
From: spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com (Spitfire Racing)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 10:18:57 -0400
This just released!
J500 at Summit Point has been cancelled

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Karamanis (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:autopilot at
motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:01 AM
To: Russ Moore

The VRG Board has made the decision to cancel the 2018 VRG Jefferson 500 @
Summit Point Motorsportspark because of the inclement weather. The safety of
our membership and event attendees is paramount to the board. We appreciate all
the support and are sorry for the inconvenience of all who made travel plans to
attend our event.

Thanks for your understand. Safe travels.

Jim Karamanis & Cal Trumbo
Event Chairs, VRG Jefferson 500
The Vintage Racer Group

--
*From Vintage Racer Group to Russ Moore at spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com*

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 15 Arcangel Way, San Rafael, California 94903,
USA