[Fot] The Famous Beady Eye Trailer is for sale again!

Subject: [Fot] The Famous Beady Eye Trailer is for sale again!
From: sbarr at McCarty-Law.com (Barr, Scott)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 02:08:36 +0000
PS, I'd like it to go quickly and have priced it accordingly.

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

Hello Friends,

The famous Beady Eye Racing Team trailer is for sale again!  I need something
with a few more amenities, now that my lovely wife is traveling to the track
with me more often.  It?s been a fine trailer for me but we?d like to have a
bathroom and shower in the trailer if we?re living in it for the weekend.

1992 Pace American 8?x20? box trailer.  Outfitted with pegboard inside both
sides and doors and a cabinets up front with bench top, a vice and a tool box.
Nifty fold-down table amidships.  Long box on the interior wheel arch for
storage of more canopy poles than you?ll ever need.  Folding table storage on
the other wheel arch.  Comes with an electric winch, though it?s smarter than
me and I can?t make it work (I haven?t much cared, since I just drive the car
in).

Located in Appleton WI

$3,000

>From Bill?s original description of it to me:

As built:
Rated 7,000 GVW
Payload 4,100 lbs
Curb weight 2,900lbs
Tongue weight 290 lbs

Electric brakes, in good working order (rebuilt 2014, maybe 5,000 miles since
then)
Load transfer bars (weight-distributing hitch)
Anti-sway bar
Florescent lighting (nice and bright in there), plus 12-volt lights powered by
the on-board battery
After-market American Racing Outlaw allow wheels (5)
White oak ramps, with aluminum ends