[Fot] Race trailer with living quarters for sale

Subject: [Fot] Race trailer with living quarters for sale
From: dmar823 at gmail.com (Don Marshall)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 18:01:48 -0400
Sorry to blast the list with this, but before I put it out on the Web I
thought someone here might be interested.

Since I'm no longer racing, I its time to sell the Hauler.  Some of you
have seen it at events in the Southeast, mostly VIR, Road Atlanta, and
Roebling Road. Its the one with the big Triumph decals.

I had it built in 2005 so Jolene and I, plus grandson James and his pals,
could camp comfortably at the track.  It has served us well but now we no
longer need it.  Pictures can be seen by clicking the link below.  Some are
from when it was brand new, the others were taken today.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JYLZukiRI-
UqlKy56gw-8T46ineiStj4?usp=sharing

Its 34 feet long, gooseneck hitch, with full living quarters, including
beds in the front riser section, full galley and complete bath with shower,
toilet and sink.  There's a 15000 btu AC on the roof that has an internal
heat strip in case you don't want to run the propane furnace in the
winter.  The fridge is a regular full size RV unit, with propane or
electric operation.  There's a propane stove and built in microwave, water
heater, etc.

When you get to the track and push the car out, the garage area converts to
living room, with 2 recliners and windows on both sides. There are two
foldable sofa beds for the rear.  The photos when it was new show both
sofas near the front, but we took one out and moved one to the rear.  Both
come with it so it can be set up however you want.

We tow with a 2005 Chevy 2500 crew cab diesel with a short 6.5 ft bed.  I
designed the trailer with a tapered front, so it can turn at least 80
degrees without hitting the cab.  I wouldn't tow it with a half ton, but it
tows great with the 3/4 ton truck.

I spoke to the factory recently and they said a new one configured like
this would cost about $32,000 now and I should be able to get $20,000 for
this one.  So, I'm asking $18,500.  If someone wants a, complete rig, we
can talk about a package deal with the truck, which has only 133,000 miles
on it and is loaded, with leather, etc.  For that matter, if someone wants
a really complete rig, we could talk about the ready to race Spitfire 1147
shown in one of the photos.

Any questions, please get in touch.

Don Marshall
904-259-9668