[TR] Looking for Chuck Menge

Subject: [TR] Looking for Chuck Menge
From: v6spitfireguy at cox.net (v6spitfireguy v6spitfireguy)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 20:04:26 -0400 (EDT)
Listers,

I am looking for Chuck menge (not sure of the spelling) but he resides in Los
Angeles, has a beautiful early red round tail Spitfire (with the weld flanges
ground smooth on a GT6 bonnet) with a Ford V6 installed been at several
Triumphests.  He tried to call me today, but got cut off just before I could
get his e-mail He had a few questions for me ? If anybody can give me his
email, or contact info (off list) I would be much appreciated.

Barry Schwartz