[TR] Rattle Can Paint

Subject: [TR] Rattle Can Paint
From: greg at gelhar.com (Greg Gelhar)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:33:55 -0500
I might have the largest collection of partially used paint spray cans. Some
are several years old. My method to keep them useable is to make sure to shake
them thoroughly before spraying. When finished, remove the spray tip and blow
the tip clear with compressed air. No need to waste the propellant inside the
can, you'll want it for the next time.
My shop and garage have permanent air plumbing which makes it easy. My air gun
is equipped with a small rubber tip that fits those spray tips well.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN