[TR] mechanics gloves

Subject: [TR] mechanics gloves
From: darrellw360 at mac.com (Darrell Walker)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 08:45:28 -0700
HI Terry,

It looks like those a latex?  I use nitrile, I think they are a little more
durable.  I usually get 6 or 7 mil thick, seems like a good tradeoff between
durability and feel.

This was the last box I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S8W7HN0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-Darrell