[TR] [EXTERNAL] - TR2/3 coil & condenser info.

Subject: [TR] [EXTERNAL] - TR2/3 coil & condenser info.
From: davidt at opentext.com (David Templeton)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 22:14:14 +0000
Angelo

I just got delivered from amazon a Randall recommended coil, the pertronix
flamethrower II.  40K and as you know the trials and tribulations I am going
through it has a stupidly strong spark ? I think it was $60cdn and here in two
days with prime.  As for the condenser, I went to Heimpel Automotive and they
ordered me two equivalent from Montreal for $10 a piece ( yeah surprised me )
in two days.  One in the car and one spare now

David