[TR] red light, huh?

Subject: [TR] red light, huh?
From: davidt at opentext.com (David Templeton)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 03:59:01 +0000
Ok now the euphoria of the engine starting has passed ( well not really, this
is going to last a while ).  Need to tackle a few more things:

  *   Hook up the battery and while the ignition is off the red dash light is
on all the time????
  *   I do need to switch over the amp gauge.  While running, it is slightly
-ve ( which means slightly +ve ).  This a good sign? Or should there be more
charging?
  *   While the engine was running, push in the clutch, the pedal moves, but
gears grinds touching to go into gear.  I am assuming the slave is not
responding?  There is fluif in the can ?  ( still love that word )
  *   The oil pressure running on this ?break-in? oil is a solid 60psi.  Does
this collective like that?

David