[TR] Aluminum radiator

Subject: [TR] Aluminum radiator
From: PeterAra at msn.com (Peter Arakelian)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:11:53 +0000
Thanks to all for the input.  I have decided to go big bucks and get a radiator
from Ron Davis Racing in AZ.  Spoke directly with several makers, and was most
satisfied with Ron's responses.  The Wizard was very close, but one of the
things I did not like about theirs was the brass drain valve.  Brass and
aluminum do not go together.  Even though they told me they have not seen any
problems, you can look up tables and articles about brass and aluminum eating
away when in contact.
Peter Arakelian - 71 TR6