[Fot] September VRG event at PittRace

Subject: [Fot] September VRG event at PittRace
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 15:13:13 -0400
there are also spots in the north paddock, along the pit road you take when you
return from the track, on the right against spectator hill.

On Aug 2, 2018, at 7:57 AM, marty via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Just a FYI for anybody attending the VRG event at PittRace in September and
wanting electric. A couple of us have snagged power spots in the South paddock.
You have to call the track directly and reserve them. It was like $50/$75 ish
for the weekend if I remember correctly.  Its kind of nice in the South
paddock, hardly any traffic and more low keyed. Farther from the
bathrooms/showers though. When I called there were still spots available.

Marty

http://www.fot-racing.com <http://www.fot-racing.com/>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot>