[Fot] Race Seat

Subject: [Fot] Race Seat
From: jhasty at mhc-law.com (John H. Hasty)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 02:37:35 +0000
I must not have sent to all, but Steve points out the problem of buying an off
the shelf seat...as I pointed out, Baker will custom make a seat that fits you,
just like they do for the NASCAR guys, I guess the problem is you have to come
to their shop in Charlotte; but there must be other shops that do the same
thing... find one.

Sent from my iPhone