[Fot] Red of Blue Electric Fuel Pump

Subject: [Fot] Red of Blue Electric Fuel Pump
From: rocky at spitfire4.com (Rocky Entriken)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 16:57:59 -0500
I put in Holley Blues (7 psi) and it just did not seem to work as well, even
though at the carb I only need about 2? psi. So I put in Reds (15 psi) and they
work fine.

Fuel pumps are in the trunk at the cell (2 of them because I have 2 pickups in
the cell, one at each rear corner). Then I have the Holley regulator up[ front
just before the carbs, also a fuel pressure gauge ? more than 2? psi would
overpower the SU carbs.

--Rocky Entriken
  HP Spitfire Mk. I