[TR] ZS XD 175 carbs needle adjustment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] ZS XD 175 carbs needle adjustment
From: davgil@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:02:10 -0400

------=_Part_101572_951596350.1537452130079

Good morning,
My 1976 TR6 is running rich on the front cylinders based on the color of the
plugs.  I was attempting to adjust the needle using a carb adjustment tool that
locks the upper part and passes the wrench through to the adjustment.  The
wrench will seat in the adjuster, but will not move either way.  I did not
think that these had locking screws to prevent any change.  I was reluctant to
force the needle and wanted to see if there is something I am missing here.

------=_Part_101572_951596350.1537452130079

the color of the plugs.&nbsp; I was attempting to adjust the needle using a
carb adjustment tool that locks the upper part and passes the wrench through to
the adjustment.&nbsp; The wrench will seat in the adjuster, but will not move
either way.&nbsp; I did not think that these had locking screws to prevent any
change.&nbsp; I was reluctant to force the needle and wanted to see if there is
something I am missing here.&nbsp; <br>
------=_Part_101572_951596350.1537452130079--

--===============4098154810430638111==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **