Re: [TR] TR2 quick release seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>, list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2 quick release seats
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> b71jfRa/W5f4aR40fODkq4rmnyzOz5FJ5NSmTZTi8nMym2+M9foB/Z/e9LKHvtUeM/Jr4IoDtIFejGoAU/icTw5rYOe4pDpxXx5z6rphAJE2Y5pM9BqXduom IgpgQR+e3huu4l0ceIWmbXpwNRvBq++GGk1DPWnGOFOt/520UqyIHRPdxNEl6zCd
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 09:03:17 -0400

------WB7FR7YDILCJAPVVNYC1K8OMB4E9BS
 charset=utf-8

I just take the seats out=2E  I slit the carpet so it lays over the tracks,=
 the bottom tracks can stay attached=2E

In the past, I've used a cheap air ratchet that makes short work of the se=
at nuts=2E But I got a cordless drill/driver last year that should make it =
even easier=2E

-- Randall
------WB7FR7YDILCJAPVVNYC1K8OMB4E9BS
 charset=utf-8

I just take the seats out=2E  I slit the carpet so it lays over the tracks,=
 the bottom tracks can stay attached=2E<br><br>In the past, I've used a che=
ap air ratchet that makes short work of the seat nuts=2E But I got a cordle=
Randall
------WB7FR7YDILCJAPVVNYC1K8OMB4E9BS--

--===============1902079661231652492==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **