Re: [TR] (no subject)

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] (no subject)
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 21:22:30 -0500
Cc: "Triumph list Team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
None at all because you are only adjusting the closed valves, 8&3.
Bill

Sent from my Handspring Treo

On Nov 3, 2018, at 7:54 PM, Paul Dorsey <dorpaul1@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for the interlude as I was getting the house painted, but, I am now on
the tr 3 again.  And I was adjusting the valves using the 'rule of 9', which
seems simple enough.  AT TDC valve no.1 is adjusted because valve 8 is
descending, right?  Valve no. 6 is adjusted when valve 3 is open, That is 1+8=9
and 6+3=9, respectively right?  Well, how concerned should I be that valve 8
and valve 3 (in this example) are fully open?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey, TR3  1960
** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive

** triumphs@autox.team.net **