Re: [TR] HS6 on a TR3

To: "'Wbeech@flash.net'" <wbeech@flash.net>, "'Dave Ranteer'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] HS6 on a TR3
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 20:10:00 -0800
> Installing a pair of HS6 SU carburetors from a TR4 on a stock
> TR3A motor.  With regards to the vacuum-in ports on the carbs
> that would normally connect to the PCV line from the rocker
> cover. Does it matter whether i plug the two ports or should
> I run a line between them?   Or is it just sixes?

I believe that was only on TR6.  TR4A and TR250 used a real PCV valve
plumbed to the intake manifold.

But if you had them, you could just cap them off.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild

** triumphs@autox.team.net **