[TR] Oil Pump

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Oil Pump
From: JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 19:21:11 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898

=C2=A0Back 50 years ago I was driving my TR 3 and the oil pressure dropped =
to zero. I slowed down and drove it home which was 20 miles away. Temp was =
fine and it sounded OK. I=C2=A0 dropped the oil pan and changed the pump wh=
ich was broken. I later rebuilt the engine and the bearings were fine. I've=
 been forever impressed by what a tough engine Triumph built.
------=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898

the oil pressure dropped to zero. I slowed down and drove it home which was 20
miles away. Temp was fine and it sounded OK. I&nbsp; dropped the oil pan and
changed the pump which was broken. I later rebuilt the engine and the bearings
were fine. I've been forever impressed by what a tough engine Triumph
built.</div><div class="ydp5dfc5b3ayahoo-style-wrap"
style="font-family:verdana, helvetica,
------=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898--

--===============0553508098735139252==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **