[TR] What "Kit?"was The Gift of a Triumph

To: "Triumph list Team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] What "Kit?"was The Gift of a Triumph
From: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:11:09 -0500

--00000000000072dfb1057d4340a6

Someone commented how a "conversion kit" put new pep in their brother's
TR3.  What kit does something like that?  I think it was Alex.

Regarding 'the gift of a Triumph- I don't see anything ridiculous about
this thread.  I think we all need to think ahead; what can we do to instill
our hobbies on to our grandkids' generation?  Personally, I strike-out here
and am bankrupt.  Our family legacy included passing on keepsakes like
silverware- what does the present generation think about it?... They 'could
care less'.  Am I right or wrong?  Somebody help me here...I hate being so
negative.

Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

--00000000000072dfb1057d4340a6

 pep in their brother&#39;s TR3.=C2=A0 What kit does something like that?=
 Triumph- I don&#39;t see anything ridiculous about this thread.=C2=A0 I th=
ink we all need to think ahead; what can we do to instill our hobbies on to=
 our grandkids&#39; generation?=C2=A0 Personally, I strike-out here and am =
bankrupt.=C2=A0 Our family legacy included passing on keepsakes like silver=
ware- what does the present generation think about it?... They &#39;could c=
are less&#39;.=C2=A0 Am I right or wrong?=C2=A0 Somebody help me here...I h=
3</div></div>

--00000000000072dfb1057d4340a6--

--===============7007429325272988265==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **