Re: [TR] Charles passing

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "v6spitfireguy v6spitfireguy" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Charles passing
From: Creig Houghtaling <creig555@live.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 19:31:13 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

--_000_DM6PR02MB56425C37E23E557E999A0A5FECB60DM6PR02MB5642namp_

Thanks for the wonderful remberance. I only met Charles once very briefly a=
t his vendor booth at a car show.   But if all you did was read his letters=
 in his ads one couldn't miss his love for the British car hobby and the Br=
itish car people.  I think we all feel the same way.  But Charles was able =
to communicate his love with more people.
RIP Charles.