[TR] TR3 convertible top

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 convertible top
From: Q <HDRider570@att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 07:56:24 -0800
I have install a couple of older NOS tops over the years.  Your best bet
is to wait till a hot summers day to install.  Both of mine came out OK
but they both had some shrinkage from original spec.

The good new was that they were cut from the templates when the
templates were new so they seemed a better overall fit.  I have had some
problems in the last couple of years with brand new tops that were
significantly shorter in the dimension from the top of the drivers door
B Pillar over the top of the hood sticks to the top of the passenger
door B Pillar.  None of them were TR3's but they all were Triumphs, a
Herald, a Stag and a TR8.

SunFast roofs have been pretty good though.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA
** triumphs@autox.team.net **