Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>, joemato@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> 4jcl9Gif2Qy8e9Bjns3/B0JdBy7EzGKdFeXbzKVuIeX5RnBQhGLe5/Qumz/ku1d/9UfFfkgzV4O1bPtwDUB7MtgdBiEXMmorQNMu3KQrwdLXq0om9txDtMR2 ILabtGmYSto2RQ9iGK4mMw==
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 14:03:12 -0600

------CQ0TX5BAW5LGV5YJMH5UJBNHWMYNUJ
 charset=utf-8

I've actually push started mine by myself=2E Mostly when I was much younger=
 of course, but I did do it again just a couple of years back=2E

In 4th gear, its possible to move the car from a standstill=2E Doesn't tur=
n the engine fast enough to start, but lets you get fuel pulled into the cy=
linders=2E Once it "wants" to start, push it out of gear as fast as you can=
, then jump in, drop it into 2nd and pop the clutch=2E

Back before my first alternator conversion, I used to have to do that almo=
st every night, after getting off 2nd shift=2E The generator worked, but co=
uldn't keep up with headlights, wipers, heater and so on; let alone recharg=
e the battery from a cold start in the few miles I drove to work=2E
-- Randall
------CQ0TX5BAW5LGV5YJMH5UJBNHWMYNUJ
 charset=utf-8

I've actually push started mine by myself=2E Mostly when I was much younger=
 of course, but I did do it again just a couple of years back=2E<br><br>In =
4th gear, its possible to move the car from a standstill=2E Doesn't turn th=
e engine fast enough to start, but lets you get fuel pulled into the cylind=
ers=2E Once it "wants" to start, push it out of gear as fast as you can, th=
en jump in, drop it into 2nd and pop the clutch=2E<br><br>Back before my fi=
rst alternator conversion, I used to have to do that almost every night, af=
ter getting off 2nd shift=2E The generator worked, but couldn't keep up wit=
h headlights, wipers, heater and so on; let alone recharge the battery from=
 a cold start in the few miles I drove to work=2E<br>-- Randall
------CQ0TX5BAW5LGV5YJMH5UJBNHWMYNUJ--

--===============7279786394767971126==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============7279786394767971126==--