[TR] Wiring Better

To: TR3/6 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Wiring Better
From: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 12:27:15 -0800
I used the Mossmotors  bullet connector kit:

161-751 â?¦ with tools,  and a CHANNEL LOCK #909 heavy duty crimp tool for
blade (male/female connection )
it beats all other crimper by a mileâ?¦took the advice from a good friend who
had 30 years repairing collision cars.

We did ALL the bullets and connectors under the hood (US name for bonnet) in
one day.  1957 TR3, everything related worked better, even the lights were
brighter .

Doing this has been the best â??problemâ?? fixer for the TR3 (small mouth)

Bill Pugh
1957 TR3
TS16765L
Casper

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/ed/97/73ed97a9cf57cf5e7ebe7972a78a0253.jpg

Paddy Hopkins on the way to winning Alpine Rally 1957 â?¦ note Door Handles
Casper also has them TS number is in the range of the 200 made to satisfy Rally
rules.

Life is too short
to drive Boring Cars

** triumphs@autox.team.net **