Re: [TR] TR3 Help

To: trguy75@gmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Help
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 13:01:27 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_17786090_1611276701.1547384487462

 Try adjusting the idle speed.
;-)
=20
Dave=20

=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>
To: 'triumphs' <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sat, Jan 12, 2019 8:36 pm
Subject: [TR] TR3 Help

List:
Two questions.=C2=A0 First, the hood on my 60 TR3A makes a nasty vibration =
noise
when idling.=C2=A0 It is coming from the driver side dzuz front hood fasten=
er.
Any recommendation on how to cure this incessant and embarrassing noise.=C2=
=A0 I
didn't see an adjustment on those.

Secondly,=C2=A0 anyone know a source for the round metal Triumph logo decal=
 that
goes on the chrome seat belt receptor on the TR3 and TR4 seat belts?=C2=A0 =
bought new belts and they do not have the round indentation for the sticker
and I thought someone made a repro at one time.

Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL
61 TR3A