[TR] simple TR3 engine firing

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] simple TR3 engine firing
From: "dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 16:24:33 -0600
I recently acquired a TR3 that was garaged umpteen years ago after an engine
fire.

The wiring is truly toast.

I've got it turning over nicely now using the starter motor hooked up directly
to the battery using a remote starter cable.  I have a cable from the negative
terminal to both the body and an engine/transmission bolt.

Now I'm working on getting the engine running.

Am I correct in thinking that  I need to run a wire from the positive terminal
to the + side of the ignition coil, then from the - side of the coil to the
distributor and that's all?

** triumphs@autox.team.net **