[TR] question

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] question
From: auprichard@uprichard.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:29:16 -0700

--=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3

I just came across a situation I have not seen before.  I am restoring a TC=
F TR3B which came in boxes.  There were calipers, but no rotors.  The calip=
ers appeared to be the correct "type C" calipers, so I pulled out some 10=
=2E75 inch rotors.  But they didn't fit.  I had to machine them down to a l=
ittle more than 10.5 inches for clearance.
=20
I have never seen a variation in the plate which holds the calipers, so I a=
m assuming these calipers may be aberrant.  But I was wondering if anyone h=
ad come across this before.
=20
Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan

--=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3

oring a TCF TR3B which came in boxes.&nbsp; There were calipers, but no rot=
ors.&nbsp; The calipers appeared to be the correct "type C" calipers, so I =
pulled out some 10.75 inch rotors.&nbsp; But they didn't fit.&nbsp; I had t=
o machine them down to a little more than 10.5 inches for clearance.</div>
o I am assuming these calipers may be aberrant.&nbsp; But I was wondering i=
f anyone had come across this before.</div>

--=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3--

--===============6440434842632091898==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============6440434842632091898==--