Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Paint: one last question

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Paint: one last question
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 2:41:33 -0500
Over the years I have painted a few sets of wire wheels with Rust Oleum paint.
Their rusty metal primer followed by topcoat, I think the color is called
"Aluminum" If you are a stickler for originality it is brighter OEM.

Some of the wheels started out pretty nasty, did not rust through or have chip
or flake issues.

Greg Lemon
TR250

** triumphs@autox.team.net **