Re: [TR] TR4 plate lamp wiring question

To: Jim Henningsen <trguy75@gmail.com>, 'triumphs' <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 plate lamp wiring question
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:28:43 -0500
Jim,

There should be 2 red wires. And they are covered with a black plastic
sort of sleeve. The sleeve enters through the bottom of the over-rider.
Route it along the bottom of the bumper bracket. If you only have 1
wire, just make it into 2. My TR4 is an early 62 with white painted dash
with original harness.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **