Re: [TR] Sandblaster gun

To: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Sandblaster gun
From: Tom Walling <pdqtr6@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:28:09 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_664780_721981293.1548887289034

I'm not sure what you mean by "upgrade" but if all you want to do is replace
the media gun, Eastwood has one for sale (actually, on sale right now) That
allows you to blat out of a bucket. There is no reason you couldn't use the gun
in your HF cabinet, it's a siphon-fed gun with a quick connect air inlet and a
hose that would go to the siphon tube in the media hopper of your cabinet.
Anything sold by Eastwood has got to be an upgrade for anything sold by Harbor
Freight! Eastwood's product id is 21109

> On January 30, 2019 at 2:47 PM TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>     Hi, everyone.  Looking to upgrade the worn out sandblaster deadman gun
> that came with my Harbor Freight blaster set up.  Anybody have a preference?
> Research isn't picking much up.
>

>     Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
>
>     New Hampshire
>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
> http://www.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/pdqtr6@comcast.net

------=_Part_664780_721981293.1548887289034

<!DOCTYPE html>
</head><body>I&#39;m not sure what you mean by &#34;upgrade&#34; but if all you
want to do is replace the media gun, Eastwood has one for sale (actually, on
sale right now) That allows you to blat out of a bucket. There is no reason you
couldn&#39;t use the gun in your HF cabinet, it&#39;s a siphon-fed gun with a
quick connect air inlet and a hose that would go to the siphon tube in the
media hopper of your cabinet. Anything sold by Eastwood has got to be an
upgrade for anything sold by Harbor Freight! Eastwood&#39;s product id is
21109<br>

    On January 30, 2019 at 2:47 PM TERRY SMITH &#60;terryrs@comcast.net&#62;