Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 38

To: "'Erkan Hassan'" <erkanhassan@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 38
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:14:39 -0800
> Is the wisdom of the team I should adjust the valves next?
> Any other advice/thoughts are welcome.

Certainly wouldn't hurt, but I would be looking for mixture going lean at
speed, ignition failing to advance, and particularly since it was just
serviced, make sure the valve timing is correct.

In my case, I never did run to ground whether it was wear in the carbs; or a
DPO attempt to "improve" breathing.  But replacing the carbs solved the
problem.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **