Re: [TR] Aw Hell, I am one of those guys now(?)

To: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Aw Hell, I am one of those guys now(?)
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:22:40 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

--------------6585BCC47FBDE7FB8BF43384

Greg, the list is not down.  I've got half a dozen or so messages since
the 1st of March.

- Tony

On 3/5/2019 6:31 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
> So I switched to Gmail, and signed up here, got mail for a couple days
> (kept marking it not spam and it started coming through) but nothing
> from the list since the first (yes I checked spam and all folders).
> Am I screwed or is the list down?
>
> Thanks, Greg Lemon
>

> On Sat, Mar 2, 2019, 5:01 PM Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net
>
>     Hi Sujit,
>
>     I was working on the Stag today and came across one of the dowel
>     pins we were talking about recently.  This is one of the
>     unmodified dowel pins that the machinist started with. He milled
>     down the diameter of the shoulder to fit the holes in the
>     bellhousing and I believe he shortened it as well and recut the
>     threads.  Allen key needed on the head.  Worked very well.
>

>     Frank
>
>     Sent from my iPad** triumphs@autox.team.net
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
>     http://www.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/grglmn@gmail.com
>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tony@tonydrews.com

--------------6585BCC47FBDE7FB8BF43384

  <head>
  </head>
      since the 1st of March.</p>
cite="mid:CAFtw3abp9uvV_Z_8xEqz88zpvGsE+78zMvspu80OEP7e-D=xkA@mail.gmail.com">
        mail for a couple days (kept marking it not spam and it started
        coming through) but nothing from the list since the first (yes I
        checked spam and all folders).  Am I screwed or is the list
        down?
          Frank Magnusson &lt;<a href="mailto:fmags@cox.net";
            moz-do-not-send="true">fmags@cox.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi Sujit,<br>
          I was working on the Stag today and came across one of the
          dowel pins we were talking about recently.  This is one of the
          unmodified dowel pins that the machinist started with. He
          milled down the diameter of the shoulder to fit the holes in
          the bellhousing and I believe he shortened it as well and
          recut the threads.  Allen key needed on the head.  Worked very
          well.<br>
          Frank<br>
          Sent from my iPad** <a href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
            target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
moz-do-not-send="true">triumphs@autox.team.net</a>
          **<br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
            noreferrer" target="_blank"
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/grglmn@gmail.com";
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"

moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/grglmn@gmail.com</a><br>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>