Re: [TR] Spring Prep

To: terryrs@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Spring Prep
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 12:08:40 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_13932338_338243732.1554034120440

 Well, last month I installed a silicone valve cover gasket from ARE, Inc.=
=C2=A0 and fixed a long standing oil leak.=C2=A0 And I just ordered a carb =
rebuild kit because I think they are due and are suffering from the two - t=
hree years of inactivity.=C2=A0 But today I'm off to a local autocross.=C2=
=A0 It will be in the 40's so I will run out there with the top up but I ma=
y drop it at some point.=C2=A0=20
=20
Dave=20

=20