Re: [TR] Seats

To: "'Carl-TR'" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>, "'Triumph Mail List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Seats
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 13:49:09 -0700
> Does anyone have a link to the "how to / what's needed"?

There's a nice series of articles on fitting them in a Spitfire at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/miataseats/Sizecomp1.html

Won't be exactly the same for a TR3, of course, but should at least give a
starting point.

Don't forget, your tonneau cover isn't going to fit any more.  Also, 2nd
generation Miata seats aren't the same as 1st generation ... And I think
they're up to 4th generation now.

My butt fits the stock seats pretty good; I don't slide around even on the
autocross track.  But I did get tagged in traffic some 35 years ago, and the
whiplash injury still bothers me a little today.  Did almost no damage to
the car, but my neck will never be the same.

-- Randall

** triumphs@autox.team.net **