Re: [TR] Arizona

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Arizona
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:56:03 -0700

--------------BE143A750D52022B2D494EF7

On 4/17/19 5:33 AM, Italyfound wrote:
> Hello all......
> anyone familiar with any Triumph Clubs in Arizona or British Car
> Clubs.....

Flagstaff has maybe 2 TR3s and a single TR6. One of the 3s and the 6
very seldom get driven, or are almost never seen by me and whenever I
see the owner he is driving a German vehicle. The local car club is an
American classic car club. There is a Flagstaff branch of the Arizona
Land Rover club that is small but just recently started having monthly
meetings.

TeriAnn

--------------BE143A750D52022B2D494EF7

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:1012A3526D2D44C583EA5050304305C7@AlexPC">
        Car Clubs.....</div>
      the 6 very seldom get driven, or are almost never seen by me and
      whenever I see the owner he is driving a German vehicle. The local
      car club is an American classic car club. There is a Flagstaff
      branch of the Arizona Land Rover club that is small but just
      recently started having monthly meetings.</p>

--------------BE143A750D52022B2D494EF7--

--===============5163925764309687617==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============5163925764309687617==--