Re: [TR] TR4 bypass hose question

To: trguy75@gmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 bypass hose question
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 18:48:16 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_731387_314920020.1555699696805

 Opinions vary.=C2=A0 Some say block it off completely with an aluminum (or=
 brass) plug sized to fit the hose ID.=C2=A0 Some say drill a small hole in=
 the plug so there is at least some circulation and others say leave it wid=
e open, the bypass isn't so great as to cause cooling issues.
But sticking a plug in the hose will retain the "original;" look.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20