Re: [TR] One owner 69 TR6 @ 60k miles

To: Tom Householder <trhouse@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] One owner 69 TR6 @ 60k miles
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 11:52:12 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, triumph fot <fot@autox.team.net>

--0000000000005222870586fabcbd

Tom -

At this point in my life I only buy rust free cars with their original
paint - I am not smart enough to judge a car's condition once it has been
re-painted and I am too old to recover from bad surprises.  I can't say
what the TR6 is worth but a savvy buyer should be willing to pay a premium
for that condition.

Geo

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 12:14 AM <trhouse@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> A lifelong friend recently died. He bought a 69 TR6 new (White w Red
> interior). He put it in storage some 20 plus years ago.  I have known this
> car it's entire life. Was excellent un wrecked history when it went to
> storage.
> His brother is wanting to sell the car to cover medical expenses. I will
> look at it first of the week to evaluate storage damage but know it was in
> a secure dry building. looking for input on a fair value for this car
>
> Tom
> 740-653-1686
>
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:

--0000000000005222870586fabcbd

uy rust free cars with their original paint - I am not smart enough to judg=
e a car&#39;s condition once it has been re-painted and I am too old to rec=
over from bad surprises.=C2=A0 I can&#39;t say what the TR6 is worth but a =
savvy buyer should be willing to pay a premium for that condition.</div><di=
s=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Apr 20, 201=
9 at 12:14 AM &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:trhouse@columbus.rr.com";>trhouse@columb=
=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding=
-left:1ex">A lifelong friend recently died. He bought a 69 TR6 new (White w=
 Red interior). He put it in storage some 20 plus years ago.=C2=A0 I have k=
nown this car it&#39;s entire life. Was excellent un wrecked history when i=
t went to storage.<br>
His brother is wanting to sell the car to cover medical expenses. I will lo=
ok at it first of the week to evaluate storage damage but know it was in a =
secure dry building. looking for input on a fair value for this car<br>
Tom<br>
740-653-1686<br>
** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">triumphs@au=
tox.team.net</a> **<br>