[TR] Team.Net server update

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Team.Net server update
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 03:08:46 -0600
Woo hoo!  Finally managed to discover the cause of the problem and fix
it, after, oh, only 9 days.  Anyway, the link

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listonfo

is working once again, as is the personalized unsubscribe/manage link at
the bottom of each real time ( non-digest ) message.  So you can use
that to mess with your settings for the lists.  And speaking of real
time it is so nice to have messages come in, get processed and sent out
within a minute or two, no more 2, 3 4 hour delays!

Archives still need work, though, both the searchable MhArc based one
and the mailman built-in pipermail archive.  I hope to get those back on
the air within the next few days before I leave on a week long
vacation.  I should have basic email and web access on my laptop, but
won't have access to the server if I need to muck with any problems that
may crop up while I am gone.

And thanks again to those who sent in donations to cover the cost of the
new server, the other list members and I appreciate being able to keep
this project on the air.  I'll also work on getting around to personal
thank you notes to all the donors, my past record on that is pretty dismal.

mjb.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Unsubscribe/Manage: