Re: [TR] tr250 wiring

To: dave <dave@ranteer.com>, list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] tr250 wiring
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 20:15:47 -0400

--000000000000c836460587f0a733

I'd use the tr4 diagram.  The alternator should be pretty straightforward,
but seldom is (unless you bought the car from Randall).

I have the GM alternator on my Tr4. Output goes directly to the battery and
bypassed the amp meter as the system can't support the full out put.
Randall uses the amp meter with a shunt.

I update my wiring diagram with any updates as I go along. Alternator,
headlight relays, horn relays, usb charger, solid state ignition, etc.

--000000000000c836460587f0a733

be pretty straightforward, but seldom is (unless you bought the car from Ra=
the GM alternator on my Tr4. Output goes directly to the battery and bypass=
ed the amp meter as the system can&#39;t support the full out put.=C2=A0 Ra=
ndall uses the amp meter with a shunt.</div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_si=
gnature" dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=
=3D"auto">I update my wiring diagram with any updates as I=C2=A0go along. A=
lternator, headlight relays, horn relays, usb charger, solid state ignition=
, etc.</div></div>

--000000000000c836460587f0a733--

--===============7620387077545639091==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **