Re: [TR] [EXTERNAL] - Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] [EXTERNAL] - Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:48:33 -0600

--------------F564794BCF2D392F85340BB1

On 6/14/2019 4:40 PM, Randall wrote:
> Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance The Lucas name has been
> sliced and diced so many times that I don't think the current company
> (whoever they are) has anything in common with the original, beyond
> owning the right to use those 5 letters in that order.

They, indeed, are greatly diversified.  They even have an aircraft
manufacturing division of some sort, and an engineering consulting group
inside that division.  They were contracted to a parent company for
which I worked a couple of decades plus ago, and they were nitwits.  And
expensive nitwits at that.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

--------------F564794BCF2D392F85340BB1

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:F95BA7D8-BEBF-4F49-9B5F-74778FDD88BF@ca.rr.com">
        medium)">
      <title>Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance</title>
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
        {mso-style-name:msonormal;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0in;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      The Lucas name has been sliced and diced so many times that I
      don't think the current company (whoever they are) has anything in
      common with the original, beyond owning the right to use those 5
      letters in that order.</blockquote>
      aircraft manufacturing division of some sort, and an engineering
      consulting group inside that division.  They were contracted to a
      parent company for which I worked a couple of decades plus ago,
      and they were nitwits.  And expensive nitwits at that.</p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance....</pre>

--------------F564794BCF2D392F85340BB1--

--===============2878868293082936763==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **