Re: [TR] oil

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] oil
From: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> O3gdQXtfE6BgSjiEmP638etIhKX+EHrYz9jCcyQbT8hhxlx47PfnIace
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:25:09 -0500

------TGSKWCJX85HVYCOZ7EGKR8PGER5I8U
 charset=utf-8

In spite of the name, VR1 is actually a street oil, with the required deter=
gents and so on for long service=2E The 20W50 version actually meets API SL=
 (IIRC)=2E

I've used it for a long time, and never seen the kind of sludge and dirt w=
ith it that I have seen with other oils=2E IMO, it's good stuff=2E

 Valvoline also offers "Proline" racing oil, which is not designed for use=
 on the street=2E It used to be called "Not Street Legal" but they changed =
the name to avoid confusion=2E
-- Randall
------TGSKWCJX85HVYCOZ7EGKR8PGER5I8U
 charset=utf-8

In spite of the name, VR1 is actually a street oil, with the required deter=
gents and so on for long service=2E The 20W50 version actually meets API SL=
 (IIRC)=2E<br><br>I've used it for a long time, and never seen the kind of =
sludge and dirt with it that I have seen with other oils=2E IMO, it's good =
stuff=2E<br><br> Valvoline also offers "Proline" racing oil, which is not d=
esigned for use on the street=2E It used to be called "Not Street Legal" bu=
t they changed the name to avoid confusion=2E<br>-- Randall
------TGSKWCJX85HVYCOZ7EGKR8PGER5I8U--

--===============5923144233109760163==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============5923144233109760163==--