[TR] For those getting the...

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] For those getting the...
From: Michael Porter <mdporter@dfn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 20:26:56 -0600
... Motor Trend channel, the most recent episode of "My Classic Car" is
on a car show in upstate NY, and features a couple of minutes on a 1958
TR10 in the show, which is reputed to be in virtually (slight
modification to the accelerator pedal) original condition.  The owner,
quite willing to show it off, nevertheless makes the rookie error of
saying it had a "Ferguson tractor engine"  (the engine in the 10 was a
948cc derived from new designs in 1953, and as far as I know, was never
shared with Ferguson).

Nevertheless, a wonderful example in full regalia, or what passed for
that in 1958. :)

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net