Re: [TR] For those getting the...

To: mdporter@dfn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] For those getting the...
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 13:24:12 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_202060_1739877016.1562678652341

 Ah, yes, the fabled "Ferguson tractor engine," which, of course, was actua=
lly a Standard-Triumph engine that happened to have been developed for the =
Vanguard AND the Ferguson tractor, and ultimately also used in a few little=
 sports cars -- TRs, I believe they were called. ;)
The engine in question here actually started out at a whopping 803cc and ev=
entually grew all the way to 1.5L in four-cylinder form and to 2.5L in six-=
cylinder form!
--AndyAndrew Mace
=20
=20