Re: [TR] Lost more than just my head!

To: dorpaul1@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Lost more than just my head!
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:14:58 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1537807_1465902571.1566825298507

 Let's see, stored outside under a tarp for several years, valve stuck open=
, valve made out of steel, steel rusts, um... yeah, I think so.
Sorry for the bad news.
FWIW, I took my head to the shop the other week.=C2=A0 It was working mostl=
y OK but I was suffering from valve seat recession.=C2=A0 The machinist sai=
d my valves were rusting.=C2=A0 This on a working head.=C2=A0 So I ordered =
new valves.=C2=A0 Lot$ of $tuff to do on this head.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20