Re: [TR] Triple Weber Carbs on a TR6

To: Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triple Weber Carbs on a TR6
From: John Macartney <John.Macartney@Ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 15:46:56 +0100
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Joe DeMuth <jdemuth@mac.com>
Try Australia! A lot of Triumph saloons built there with the 2500 engine used a
triple stromberg setup. Not sure if the same applied to the 2000 engine a la
GT6. Several Triumph groups in Oz on bookface and other feeds.

Jonmac

Whenever I feel the need for exercise, experience has shown me it is better to
lie down until the feeling goes away. WINSTON CHURCHILL

** triumphs@autox.team.net **