Re: [TR] TR4A - Need Advice on Road Springs

To: gdhuggins@genfiniti.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A - Need Advice on Road Springs
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:26:53 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_748037_1587885641.1567420013506

 I agree with Mark and Jerry.=C2=A0 Since you have shocks on order put thos=
e in first and then make a determination as to whether you need new springs=
 or not.
BTW, I sent off a set of shocks to Apple for the "Heavy Duty" rebuild and w=
as quite disappointed in the result.=C2=A0 The damping was inadequate.=C2=
=A0 This was many years ago and they may have sorted this out since then.=
=C2=A0 I have more recently (like last year) had a pair (may have been the =
same pair) reworked by World Wide Auto Parts in Madison (http://www.nosimpo=
rt.com/) with much better results.=C2=A0 Peter up there knows Triumphs.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20