Re: [TR] removing my head?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] removing my head?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:12:40 -0700
On 9/2/19 9:00 AM, Paul Dorsey wrote:
> also, someone sent me a pic showing the oil gallies covered up, mainly
> between #2 & #3 cylinders.�  I think so that nothing falls in, and
> cover it with cardbord.,correct?Ã? Are there other galleys to cover up?

If there is a hole that something, including crud can fall into I just
wad up a paper towel and stuff it in the hole. Quick, easy & it works.
Never leave any passageway open unless you plan to boil out the block
(or something similar).

TeriAnn

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html