Re: [TR] Tr4 4A Seats

Subject: Re: [TR] Tr4 4A Seats
From: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 18:00:39 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--0000000000008387860596de9751

The TR250 seats are different than the 4A seats, with a more complicated
frame with a side bolster support, but I think they all attach the same way
to the seat slider with the two bolts for a pivot in front.

Greg Lemon
TR250

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 4:54 PM Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net>
wrote:

> Jim:  I can't answer your question of whether the frames are standard, but
> when I was restoring my TR4 I had no seats - but I did have a set of nice
> TR250 seats.  They dropped right in and are a great ride.
>
> Andrew Uprichard
> Jackson, Michigan

s=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 4:54 PM Andrew Uprichard &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:auprichard@uprichard.net"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">a=
quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1=
ex">Jim:=C2=A0 I can&#39;t answer your question of whether the frames are s=
tandard, but<br>
when I was restoring my TR4 I had no seats - but I did have a set of nice<b=
r>
TR250 seats.=C2=A0 They dropped right in and are a great ride.<br>
Andrew Uprichard<br>
Jackson, Michigan<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Triumphs [mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net"; r=