Re: [TR] TR3A Woes

To: Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Woes
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:11:34 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
First thought I had was the carb oil.  Getting colder and might need to go to
something thinner.  Having a similar issue with my 3 as well, still need to
make the change to see if that makes a diff.
Bill

Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......MMM

> On Nov 17, 2019, at 7:25 AM, Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net>
> wrote:

Have you checked the fuel filter?  Was it running fine prior to this or is
it a new rebuild?

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan
Would love to be in 50-degree weather