[TR] Front Crank seal

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Front Crank seal
From: Jim Vass <jimstr4@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 10:11:10 +1300

--0000000000009b8769059937b808

I'll be watching as my other friend removes it then presses in the new one.
Now that I know what can go wrong it's fairly easy to see if the seal is
sitting properly in the cover.
I suspect that this seal was slightly bigger than the old one hence was
very hard to press in squarely.
There's very very little space between the seal and the oil slinger so the
seal has to be all the way in.

--0000000000009b8769059937b808

esses in the new one.<div>Now that I know what can go wrong it&#39;s fairly=
 easy to see if the seal is sitting properly in the cover.</div><div>I susp=
ect that this seal was slightly bigger than the old one hence was very hard=
 to press in squarely.</div><div>There&#39;s very very little=C2=A0space be=
tween the seal and the oil slinger so the seal has to be all the way in.</d=
iv></div>

--0000000000009b8769059937b808--

--===============6671581599761208252==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **