[TR] new web page for Lucas auxiliary lamps

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] new web page for Lucas auxiliary lamps
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 19:15:24 -0700

--------------3D59EE3BF52BFF32534E338A

If anyone is interested, I just added a new page to my Triumph web site
that explores the differences between genuine and aftermarket Lucas 576
series 5-3/4" dia. Lucas fog and driving lights. When the garage gets
above freezing I intend to add auxiliary lights to my TR3. An amber fog
lamp and a clear driving lamp powered by switches on a Lucas PS-7
auxiliary switch panel.

http://www.tr3a.info/Lucas_aux_lights.htm

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------3D59EE3BF52BFF32534E338A

  <head>

  </head>